Starr Transportation offers a variety of sightseeing excursions in Tucson and the surrounding areas. Are you new or vising Tucson, Arizona? We can arrange to show all of the wonderful sights of Tucson and southern Arizona! Choose point to point transfer or charter Starr by the hour. Let Starr customize your experience by guiding you to attractions unique to Tucson and southern Arizona. We offer a fleet of luxury vehicles to choose from and can host groups large or small.
Our knowledge of Arizona and our commitment to customer service is the best in the area. We will cater all tours to your specifications. You can request to have your driver in Tucson western wear, business casual or traditional black and white for your enjoyment. In addition, we are happy to customize your excursion to meet your needs. Want a special type of water or snack? Want to make an extra stop? No problem! You are in charge of your car. Our goal is for you to have a fun, relaxing and exciting tour of the great southwest. View a few of our great local sites below or view our attractions page
for a full list of southern Arizona's most popular attractions.
- Arizona/Sonora Desert Museum (not a stuffy old building!) is part zoo, botanical garden and a natural history museum that showcases the unique desert that we call home. If you can see only one attraction in Tucson, this is it!
- Pima Air and Space Museum covers 40 acres of vintage aircraft and four hangers of aviation history.
- Old Tucson Studio takes you back to the golden age of the old west! Walk in the footsteps of The Duke and other stars of the silver screen while watching stunt shows, panning for gold. You can also wet you whistle and watch a historic stage show.
- Kartchner Cavern State Park will dazzle you with the beauty of this living cave! Kartchner Cavern was recently voted the number 1 living cave in America.
- Wine tasting tours in Sonoita allows you to experience the award winning wines of southern Arizona.
- Tombstone "The town to tough to die" See the historic OK corral, the Earp's, Doc Holliday and the Clanton's. Only 90 minutes from Tucson and a must see for any western enthusiast!